Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gobble Gobble

Hello everyone! I know, I know it's the first day of October, but I couldn't help myself from completing a little November project instead. It has been very windy and chilly here which reminds me more of November from Wisconsin rather than October. Even though I live in Portland now I guess I have been channeling the fall season stuff from Wisconsin. :)

I have been spending a lot of time in my sewing room lately (with the completion of my Double Irish Chain top and the Butterfly Baby Quilt top), and I wanted something I could do while being in the living room with my husband. So, I got to drawing and designed this little turkey cross stitch.


I just love how plump he is. :) I think I'm going to make him into a card. I just need to get some larger card stock so I can make an aperture opening card and then I'll be good to go. I still have some more cross stitch fabric, maybe I should make something for Halloween (or Christmas already???)... :) Happy crafting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!!!! it should be November every month lol Are you knitting anything new and exciting? A knitting tutorial would be fun :) I just taught myself how to knit yesterday morning!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and questions. Feel free to drop me a line!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...